The purchase of new machinery was dictated by the need to implement and increase consistently our production, which is:
- Cutting and drilling metal sheets;
- Three-dimensional cutting sheets (bevel);
- Drilling and milling of sheet metal;
- Cutting and drilling of rolled profiles;
- Cutting and drilling of round, square, rectangular tubes with special processes.
FICEP TYPE G31LG
It is a machine with fixed portal and rolls bench with mobile morse for sheet metal.
The machine is capable of carrying out any work on sheets, up to 120 mm thick.
- Cut perpendicular
- Cutting bevel (bevel, creating preparation);
- Drilling tip;
- Slotted holes up to a maximum diameter of 250 mm.
The machine is equipped with two drills and two plasma torches, both capable of cutting bevel.
It’s a “laser tubes" very versatile.
It's able to work round, square and rectangular tubes in cross section up D300 and or 300x300.
The machine can perform the following operations:
- 3D cutting of tubes, both perpendicular cuts tilted.
- Drilling and tapping holes.
- Execution holes with laser
This machine has a very high productivity and speed. But the interesting feature is that same section, the tube can be replaced by any laminated profile (or soldered) to wings level, within the sections above.
COLGAR MOD. FWG 60 TM
This milling machine with two efficacious heads and with a large supply of tools, is capable of carrying out any type of mechanical processing, such as: